Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Posting

Feels like Grand Central Station sometimes
I'm hoping to blog here fairly regularly, but trust you won't hold me to any promises. This part-time writer has a busy life between trying to produce actual writing, working outside the home, taking part in family and community life, volunteering, etc. You know how it goes. Time is precious and there never seems to be enough of it, yet we all have the same twenty-four hour days enjoyed by the likes of Mother Teresa and Albert Einstein. Clearly the issue is time management and the inability to say no to what might be good but not best.

Anyway, I heard about something called 'Wednesday Word' and I already knew about 'Think Write Thursday' and 'Five-Minute Friday,' so those are the blogging bandwagons I intend to jump on. See you tomorrow, all being well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and try to reply to each one!